LaserRad™ protective eyewear offers Laser and Radiation protection in a single pair of glasses
For operator eye protection during procedures using C-Arm Fluoroscopy and Co2/Excimer Lasers.
Have 2 lenses in a single pair of glasses. Stationary radiation lens and a flip-up/down Excimer lens makes coverage fast, convenient and safe.
(please note that the Excimer filter color is clear, not colored as shown in the image above.)
- The Flip-up frame offers adjustable temple bars that extend and pivot up and down allowing greater comfort and longer wearing time.
- Schott® Radiation Lens Lead Equivalency: .75mm (+/- .05) Pb glass
- Schott® Radiation Lens Attenuation: 95% radiation reduction at 125 KVP Direct Beam (+/- 0.5)
- Polycarbonate Excimer laser lens (6 base) meets ANSI Z87.1 and Z135 standard.
- Glasses come with a one year warrantee on materials and workmanship (see website for details)
- ANSI Z-87 Approved Frames
- Includes Hard case, soft case/cleaning cloth, adjustable eyeglass retainer cord
USA Acute-Care Hospitals are purchase order approved. Click here for details.LaserRad™ with Co2/Excimer FilterWavelengthOptical DensityColorVisible Light TransmissionL-Rating